Vampires are mythical creatures that were part of folk belief widespread over Asia and Europe, but primarily in the Slavic areas. Sometimes taking the form of a bat, the vampire is a dead person whose blood is sucked from his body. He becomes a vampire after being drained. Vampires are consumed by a lust for life, though a destructive one. Ghoulishly depicted but impeccably dressed, both male and female vampires are pale-skinned and red-lipped and usually have larger than regular incisor teeth. Vampire tattoo is one of those mystic and exciting designs that never go out of fashion. But let’s start at the beginning.
A vampire tattoo is a perfect way to express your love of the dark side. The vampire represents a universal symbol and a global creature with many labels and beliefs that best suit them. The vampire often vies as the most charming monster with the power of attraction and aversion that’s quite strong. The myth about the famous vampire has been a topic of interest that has been quite captivating. The legend is very much like the famous Dracula that made the concept of a vampire known to the world and was evenly popularized by Twilight. This popular movie portrays the vampire’s demonstration of intense love in a terrifying way.
The meanings and symbols of vampire tattoos vary depending on how they are used. They are sometimes combined with some standard symbols: dreams, death, longevity, power, transformation, rebirth, eternal, sex, love, and more.
Vampire tattoo designs produce an eye-catching look but in a compelling way, with a strong visual impact that appears stunning yet terrifying. Many celebrities have played the role of vampires, and there are quite a variety of designs one can choose from.
Ideas for a vampire tattoo and their meanings:
- An evil-looking vampire tattoo: this design includes a simple, plain old vampire with the evil looks of blood lust in their eyes, which makes a vision of frightening impact when tattooed the right way. This tattoo design portrays a vampire holding a naked woman who can be perceived to mean some element of power or security, and the place the tattoo is placed is quite ideal. The colors used make it easy to identify the vampire from the woman.
- A Twilight saga inspired vampire: is a series’s vampires agreement that all the Twilight series’s vampires were striking in appearance and gorgeous. This tattoo is perfect for those comfortable with their looks and beauty and can even design a tattoo displaying their faces.
- A female vampire tattoo: this version of the vampire tattoo possesses both a seductive and horrifying look. The colors used can drastically improve the entire look making it more attractive as it makes the intended meaning a lot clearer.
- Vampire, bats, and the entire staff of legends: very often, vampires are represented as flying off into the horizon in the form of a bat. This can be used as a brilliant theme for a tattoo design and could incorporate other symbols like the coffin where the vampire sleeps according to the tales of Count Dracula. If you are interested in some scaring theme, then this vampire tattoo is quite ideal.
- The vampire with blood dripping from the chin: This version is one of the best ways to portray a vampire. It includes the fangs of a vampire, dripping with the victim’s blood that drips on to the chin and can be quite frightening.
- Colorful vampire tattoos: Just because vampires are creatures of the dark, that doesn’t mean that there is a restriction in using the vampire tattoo color. If you want to get a colorful vampire tattoo, either a female or a male vampire, you can do the victim’s death effect.
- Vampire skull tattoo: although the vampire is a creature associated with the victim’s death or worse, yet has a life that continues into eternity but without warmth or any normal human functions. It then seems natural to portray the vampire along with a skull.
As previously mentioned, the idea and legends surrounding vampires are enormous and leave many artistic creativity spaces. A tattoo design that incorporates vampires will undoubtedly be enchanting if the artist does it well. One significant thing for you is to think about the elements that you want to be included in your vampire tattoo, along with your motivation for doing it before proceeding. Vampire tattoo designs can be done in different shapes, styles, and other elements.
You are free to incorporate any symbol as you deem suitable. Some of these tattoos can include bats, coffin, blood, and long vampire fangs. Before choosing to get this kind of tattoo, it’s vital to weigh your options and be sure if the design you’ve selected is what you truly desire. This can help you avoid needless pain when you find you don’t love the vampire tattoo you’ve put on.